Lodging is available with heat and air conditioning, full baths, beds, and more. BeckRidge now offers lodging in a remodeled ranch house on the bluffs above the Mississippi River – just minutes from the Preserve. This house can accommodate up to six people. RV Parking Available.
- $35.00 per person, per night.
- Fully furnished house
- Bed and bath linens are provided
- Attached enclosed kennel
- Two full restrooms
- Electric Frying Pan
- Crock Pots
- Table service
- Coffee Pot
- Charcoal Grill
We offer half day, one day and multiple day hunts, on a reservation basis.
- Individuals with their own dogs are welcome. Each hunting party is given its own field.
- Guide and dogs available if needed: $4o.00 per person for a half day (2 person minimum).
- No bag limit – extra birds available, for birds released upon request or harvested:
- Extra pheasant – $15.00
- Complimentary Refreshments.
- Separate bird cleaning facility available at no charge (heated building, stainless steel counters).
- We clean pheasants and chukars – $3.00 each.
- Ask about our youth rate for those 16 years or under.
- Now accepting Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Prices are subject to change and availability.
- Enclosed, covered, heated kennel facility.
- During the summer months, BeckRidge is accepting dogs for boarding. If you are interested in dog training, Jim & Coralie’s Daughter & Husband are now running their own dog training business called Ringneck Reds. Visit their web site at www.ringneckreds.com.
- Resident and nonresident hunters born after January 1, 1972, must satisfactorily complete a hunter education course in order to obtain a hunting license. A hunter education certificate issued by another state or certain foreign nations will meet the above requirement. Proof of completion is required when purchasing your first Iowa hunting license.
- Non-resident licenses are not required to hunt at BeckRidge. Special hunting preserve licenses are available on site. Resident or out of state licenses may be purchased online (click here) or on the premises. The preserve license may be used on any preserve in Iowa. Proof of either an Iowa hunting license, nonresident license or preserve license is required when hunting.
- All licenses are valid through January 10th.